Terms and Conditions
The term 'The Little Square Gallery' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4B Clarence Road, Harpenden, AL5 4AJ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. The terms 'our' and 'your' should be construed accordingly.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
1. The Little Square Gallery reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions from time to time at its sole discretion, and your use of the website will be subject to the most current version posted on the website at the time of your use.
2. We may make changes to the material on this website at any time and without notice, including prices. However, we will not change the price charged once an order has been placed.
3. Despite our efforts to provide accurate information, this website may contain technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the logo, trademark, text, design, layout, look, appearance, images and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Little Square Gallery takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
6. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage) that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website.
7. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage) whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
9. We are unable to accept the return of any unwanted orders as we only sell items of a personalised nature. You will be sent a digital proof of the styled images to be displayed in your commission before they are sent to print. We will not proceed with your order until we have received written consent from you stating your approval of the re-styled images. It should also be noted that the accuracy of any colours displayed within a digital proof cannot be relied upon owing to variations in individual monitors, software packages used to view pictures, and typical limitations of any printing process.
10. Please note that if your pictures (photographs or child's artwork) are valuable, it is highly recommended that additional copies are made before sending original copies to us (or alternatively, send us a suitable copy). The Little Square Gallery cannot accept responsibility for items lost or damaged during transit.
11. The Little Square Gallery's total liability for any damage or loss that you may suffer from any cause whatsoever (including without limitation breach of contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to The Little Square Gallery immediately preceding the time that the damages or loss first occurred.
12. Import duties, taxes, and charges may apply to International orders. These charges are the customer's (buyer's) responsibility and they are not included in the item price or shipping cost, customs policies vary widely between countries - local customs offices should be contacted for further information.
13. Pictures should be submitted for an order within one year of purchase. For pictures sent in after this period, we reserve the right to charge any difference in product cost should we have increased the price following our annual review.
14. Gift Cards must be redeemed within 12 months of purchase.
15. A £25 administration fee will be charged for order cancellations.
16. Minors and children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use this website unsupervised.
17. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
This website and its content are copyright of The Little Square Gallery Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The copyright of original pictures (photographs or children's artwork) are that of the customer. By sending an order to us, you are confirming that you are the owner or have the permission of the owner for us to reproduce it for you. The copyright of the new piece of styled work remains with The Little Square Gallery.