- 1. Enjoy browsing through our range of Photography and Children's Art commission designs. By clicking into the individual designs you will be provided with full details. If you have a question or request, simply contact us. When your order is placed, we will email to collect your pictures (via upload or post) and bespoke specifications.
- 2. After creating digital copies of your photographs or child's artwork, pictures are perfectly cropped as a little square. The detail within each image is then styled with meticulous care and artistic judgement to create the finest natural reproductions.
- 3. For photographs, colours are enhanced and harmonised with subtlety, light corrected, contrast balanced, clarity adjusted, and distracting anomalies removed.
- 4. For children's artwork, designs and colours are clarified, blemishes such as paper creases or obvious ink smudges carefully removed, and picture backgrounds harmonised or embellished as complements the piece.
- 5. Once a digital proof is agreed, the styled images are individually giclée printed on fine art paper. Each print is then arranged to form a balanced design and skilfully mounted against archival artboard. Solid wood frames perfectly finish the exhibits.
+ [CLICK THE LITTLE SQUARE IMAGERY BELOW FOR EXAMPLES OF OUR PICTURE STYLING ARTISTRY]
I liked the care and attention The Little Square Gallery took in helping me to get the photos right so that visually the piece was relaxing, pretty and the colours were right. Upon unboxing, I stood in my dining room in awe. I’ll never forget that feeling of being happy to the core over a material possession. This piece, it was absolutely touching...